A group of compounds, including tocopherols and tocotrienols, which contain powerful antioxidants that protect cells against damage caused by “free radicals.”
- Vitamin E added silicone gel sheets for treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids.
- Vitamin E uncouples joint destruction and clinical inflammation in a transgenic mouse model of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mechanism of vitamin E inhibition of cyclooxygenase activity in macrophages from old mice: role of peroxynitrite.
- Dietary vitamin E and quercetin modulate inflammatory responses of collagen-induced arthritis in mice.
- A prospective study in children: Pre- and post-surgery use of vitamin E in surgical incisions.
- Vitamin E gel reduces time of healing of digital ulcers in systemic sclerosis.
- Vitamin E–an aid to wound healing?
- Anti-inflammatory response of dietary vitamin E and its effects on pain and joint structures during early stages of surgically induced osteoarthritis in dogs.
- Polymeric films loaded with vitamin E and aloe vera for topical application in the treatment of burn wounds.
- The role of vitamin e in human health and some diseases.
- Therapeutic efficacy of vitamin E δ-tocotrienol in collagen-induced rat model of arthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory effects of vitamin E on adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats.