Boswellia is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Boswellia extract is then made into a powerful and extremely fragrant resin, known for its role in reducing swelling.
- Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee–a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial.
- A double blind, randomized, placebo controlled study of the efficacy and safety of 5-Loxin for treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Boswellic acids: biological actions and molecular targets.
- Boswellia serrata: an overall assessment of in vitro, preclinical, pharmacokinetic and clinical data.
- Boswellic acids: A leukotriene inhibitor also effective through topical application in inflammatory disorders.
- Boswellia serrata, a potential antiinflammatory agent: an overview.
- Tetra- and pentacyclic triterpene acids from the ancient anti-inflammatory remedy frankincense as inhibitors of microsomal prostaglandin E(2) synthase-1.
- Pure compound from Boswellia serrata extract exhibits anti-inflammatory property in human PBMCs and mouse macrophages through inhibition of TNFalpha, IL-1beta, NO and MAP kinases.
- Plant food supplements with anti-inflammatory properties: a systematic review (II).
- Boswellia serrata has beneficial anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in a model of experimental colitis.
- Boswellia serrata extract attenuates inflammatory mediators and oxidative stress in collagen induced arthritis.
- Boswellia Carterii Liquisolid Systems with Promoted Anti – Inflammatory Activity.